Interviewing for the following positions:
- Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor or case manager.
- Provide patients with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs, or automobiles and with dressing and grooming.
- Bathe patients.
- Care for patients by changing bed linens, washing and ironing laundry, cleaning, or assisting with their personal care.
- Change dressings.
- Minimum requirement, high school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Read, write, and follow verbal or written instructions
- Maintain CPR certification
- STNA licensure
Additional state specific requirements may also apply.