Orlando General Labor Onsite Interviews
- Start date:
- 5/4/2015-1:30 PM
- End date:
- 5/4/2015-3:30 PM
- 1020 Bolivar Rd. 2nd floor, Cleveland, Ohio 44115
(Dress For An Interview - No Jeans or T-Shirts)
Our partner is looking for reliable, responsible, and punctual candidates!
General Labor: responsibilities are:
(But not limited to) Production/Packaging of specialty bread products
- Finger dexterity a must!
- Fast paced environment.
- Sunday-Friday varied schedule 5-6 days per week, approximately 8-11 hrs/day
- Saturday’s scheduled as needed along with additional overtime.
- $9.00/hr. to start.
- Shift premium available once registration is made with the Union
General Physical requirements:
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- Stand/Walk 90% of the time
- Work in high heat and/or cool environment
GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
All plant positions require sign up with the Bakers Union, Local 19
- No jewelry of any kind, false fingernails or false eye lashes. No finger nail polish.
- No cell phone use out on the plant floor.
- No food or drink other than water allowed on plant floor.
- White T-shirts/White or Khaki pants or shorts. Full foot Tennis Shoes
Sonya Gant (216) 664-3448
Must Pre-Register to Attend
Click on Job Search link and apply to position ID Number: 3448-15032
Must be able to pass:
- Background Check
- Drug Screen
IF YOU NEED SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS PLEASE CONTACT THE EMPLOYMENT CONNECTION AT (216) 664-4673