OhioMeansJobs|Cleveland Cuyahoga County is sourcing Community Development Specialists for United Labor Agency. This position requires you to possess the ability to gather data, assess and observe customers to prepare and compile information necessary to support eligibility determination, appropriate referral/recommendation, employment planning and maintain customer’s electronic files. These candidates must be well-informed and remain well-informed, have the ability to prioritize and also problem solve when flexibility is demanded. If you are a customer service professional with strong interpersonal, communication and people skills pursuing employment please apply to the position, call 216-777-8255, or email the recruiter email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools; Outlook, Word and Excel
- Knowledge of current occupational and economic trends relating to employment in the Greater Cleveland area.
- Possess or at minimum have interest in building and maintaining a thorough knowledge of the Workforce Innovation Opportunity Act and related regulations, policy and guidance for the Adult and Dislocated Worker program
- Possess a Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Possess typing speed of 55 WPM
- Ability to travel between satellite locations
POSITION ID: 8363-8007
Not a Member of OMJ & OMJ|CC?
(OMJ-State Site) &
(OMJCC - County Site)