CHILDCARE CAREERS RECRUITMENT EVENT
OhioMeansJobs|Cleveland-Cuyahoga County has partnered with an early education organization dedicated to the child care field. The Company provides fully qualified and pre-screened teachers, assistant teachers and site directors to child care centers, preschools and before & after school programs. Classroom & Experienced Care workers are required to meet or exceed state licensing requirements.
- Experienced Child Care Worker
- Classroom Child Care Worker
- High School Diploma.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Practical and creative problem solving skills.
- Experience working with children and adolescents and their families.
- Prepare children to enter the next level of care or for entry into school.
Not a Member of OMJ & OMJ|CC? Register Online:
https://jobseeker.ohiomeansjobs.monster.com/ (OMJ-State Site)
& https://omjcc.us/ (OMJCC - County Site)