Job Matching Event for City of Cleveland - Airport Positions
- Start date:
- 9/30/2019-9:30 AM
- End date:
- 9/30/2019-2:30 PM
- By Invitation Only
You must speak with a Recruiter to be determined qualified and be invited
to this event. Receiving a call, text, or email is information only and not an invite.Recruiter Hotline 216-777-8255
Airport Building Maintenance Workers (Job Order 8363-8285) & Airport Field Workers (Job Order 8363-8286) for Cleveland Hopkins Airport.
Job Matching Event for City of Cleveland
When: Monday – September 30th
Time: 9:30 am Sharp!
To be Invited: Contact the Recruiters at 216-777-8255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifications for Both Positions:
Qualification for Field Maintenance Workers:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to work assigned shift in a three shift 24/7 schedule and work overtime during snow removal operations.
- Must comply with a Transportation Security Administration (TSA) ten-year employment background check and fingerprint-based criminal history record check.
- Must have basic writing, communication and computer skills.
- Must take and pass a City of Cleveland Civil Service examination
Qualification for Building Maintenance Workers:
- One year experience in the operation of heavy duty equipment, construction related equipment and other vehicles as required.
- Valid State of Ohio Class “B” Commercial Driver’s License