- Start date:
- End date:
- 9/5/2019-3:00 PM
- OMJ/CC 1910 Carnegie Ave Cleveland, OH 44115
OhioMeansJobs|Cleveland Cuyahoga County is holding an
Application Session for Amazon’s Warehouse Team Member Positions.
Have you been applying for positions and still haven’t been hired?
Attend our event!
1910 Carnegie Ave
Cleveland, OH 44115
September 5, 2019 12PM – 3PM
FREE PARKING IN REAR OF BUILDING
Please come anytime during the posted hours for assistance.
• Must have a High School diploma or Equivalent
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• These positions are for Euclid and North Randall facilities
• MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DRUG TEST
• Employer does background screenings
• This event is to provide reliable computers, internet, and guidance from OMJ|CC Recruiters through the online application process
• Amazon has hundreds of open positions in the Cleveland area
• No experience is needed for this position
• The employer will NOT be at this event
Warehouse Associate 3562-6555
Attend the application session to get an advantage with your application!
Must Bring to Event:
• Driver’s License or State ID
• Copy of your Resume (preferably electronic)
• Business Casual Attire
Not a Member of OMJ & OMJ|CC?
Register Online: https://jobseeker.ohiomeansjobs.monster.com/
(OMJ-State Site) & https://omjcc.us/
(OMJCC - County Site)
Additional Information Contact Recruiter Hotline: 216-777-8255 Or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have special needs, please contact OhioMeansJobs|Cleveland-Cuyahoga County