Cleveland Clinic, Lincoln Electric, and Census Application Sessions
- Start date:
- 2/18/2020-1:00 PM
- End date:
- 2/18/2020-4:00 PM
- 1910 Carnegie Ave Cleveland, OH 44115
Are you still looking for work? Partner with us to maximize your earning potential!
OhioMeansJobs|Cleveland Cuyahoga County is holding an Application Session for:
- United States Census Field Representatives 3562-7070
- Lincoln Electric General Production 8363-8781
- Cleveland Clinic Call Center Rep 8363-7662 plus multiple medical and janitorial positions
We will provide reliable computers, coaching and guidance on how to complete employer applications.
*** YOU MUST BE REGISTERED WITH OHIOMEANSJOBS TO ATTEND***
(OMJCC - County Site)
- Driver’s License or State ID
- Copy of your Resume (preferably electronic)
- Must be able to pass drug test
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age
Employers will conduct background checks. Hiring determinations are based on individual circumstances.
For More Information
If you have special needs, please contact OhioMeansJobs|Cleveland-Cuyahoga County at 216-777-8200